When do you think would be better to give courses?
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Attending this course will enable you to understand the product owner role in depth and learn the practices necessary to succeed as a product owner. This includes the product owner duties, the role's authority, and its interaction with the other Scrum roles and stakeholders such as customers, users, sales, marketing, and management. You will understand how product planning, product discovery and product definition work in Scrum including taking advantage of early customer feedback and emergent requirements. The course also teaches you how to turn a product vision into a successful product by forecasting the project progress, grooming the product backlog, and effectively collaborating with the ScrumMaster and team in the sprint meetings.
You Will Learn
- How to develop a project charter
- How to write a usable product backlog
- How to create good user stories
- Innovative techniques for prioritizing the product backlog
- How to predict the delivery date of a project (or the features that will be complete by a given date) using velocity
- How to manage your portfolio
- How to successfully scale the role of the product owner
You can apply for a preliminary registration.
As soon as the date of the next course is defined, You will receive an email.
If you became interested in the topic above and want to discuss it more in details, or simply want more information on the topic, you can